[OM] Off brand lenses

Subject: [OM] Off brand lenses
From: "davies" <davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:34:35 -0000
I note your comments re off brand lenses.

When I acquired my OM1 last year, one of the lenses that came with it is a
"HOYA HMC ZOOM&MACRO 70-210mm 1:3.8"

I've been unable to find out anything about this lens (even from this list).  I
assume that with a name like HOYA it would not fall into your description of
'other off brands', or am I wrong?  Is it likely to be, perhaps, a Vivitar but,
for some reason, marketed by HOYA?

Eirwyn Davies