Re: [OM] Off brand lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Off brand lenses
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:42:11 -0500
For a short time, Hoya was making lenses, right?  I expected the lenses to
do well considering the high quality of their filters (Hoya makes their own
glass as I understand it).
A Hoya lens is made by Hoya and should be of good quality IMO.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000