Re: [OM] HOrribly OT SPAM

Subject: Re: [OM] HOrribly OT SPAM
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:35:46 +0100
: And you think YOU get SPAM??? How would you like this to greet you when you
: arrive home from a long day's work??? Especilaly if you're a female?? LOL
:
: <<Subj:  Well Endowed Tramps Wack You Off - With Their Breasts!

Well, sooooooooooooooooooooo??? ;) ;) ;)

Could have been worse. Imagine the horror if you'ld receive spam like:

Congratulations! You can now win a beautiful Nikon F50 SLR camera!
All you have to do is is complete the next sensentence in max. 30 words:

"I want to take pictures with my new Nikon camera, because... ".

hnz