Re: [OM] A Flatbed Question

Subject: Re: [OM] A Flatbed Question
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:02:54 +0800
It started to be too complicated for me, I just found my scanner's noise
increase very fast with temperature, Olympus also mentioned E-10's CCD is
mount on the chassis that serves as a heatsink.

www.dpreview.com  also did some test on the 3030 working at 10 and 24 C.
They have great different in noise level:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympusc3030z/page13.asp

Seeing the fact is much easier to deal with math calculation as there are
lots of factors that we don't know.

C.H.Ling