Re: [OM] reflex lens advice needed

Subject: Re: [OM] reflex lens advice needed
From: Hefin.Land@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:59:00 +0000
Why not try a telescope adaptor. Then you could use your telescope as the
lens.

                    wclark@xxxxxxx

                    Sent by:                   To:     olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    owner-olympus@Zuiko        cc:

                    .sls.bc.ca                 Subject:     [OM] reflex lens
advice needed

                    14/02/01 13:46

                    Please respond to

                    olympus

Hey all.  I just joined this list, seems to be good.  I am trying to decide
if a reflec lens for my om-1(n) is a good idea.  Anyone with experience
with one?  I plan to use it for astrophotography (I do have a telescope)
and for land-based "fun" use.  I am trying to decide between:

1.  Zuiko 500mm reflex f8
2.  Sigma 600mm f8
3.  Sigma 500mm f7.2 APO

Any insight would be helpful.