Re: [OM] Update to Wide-Angle site . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Update to Wide-Angle site . . .
From: "John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:47:28 -0000
To echo other peoples' reports....

I have bought a couple of orders from Jaap's Wide-Angle and have been
very pleased. Well, wouldn't you be with a 40/2 and a T28 twin flash
in beautiful condition?

We had one small problem - a 35RD wouldn't trigger my flash. So I sent
it back and a few weeks later it came back and now works (as far as I
can tell - still waiting for the first film) perfectly.

I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again.

Unfortunately the European banks have killed the Eurocheque system -
it was a very convenient format for payment of medium sums between a
few dozen and a few hundred dollars/pounds. But that beautiful 35-80
is well into bank transfer territory anyway!

John