[OM] 1000r more return in 90 days!! 3885

Subject: [OM] 1000r more return in 90 days!! 3885
From: lakatos.ernst@xxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:36:03 -0600
Enter Now!!

Do You Have The Yen To Be a A Millionaire?

100% return in less than 90 days!

Unique Strategy Trading in the International Currency Markets!

Largest MarketPlace in the World!

Get our Reports, Charts and Strategies on the U.S. Dollar vs
Japanese yen and euro dollar.

Simply complete this form and you will receive
your "FREE" No obligation information package on
currency trading and automatically be entered into
our monthly cash drawing of $1000.00 .

(Note:All request must be fully completed
in order to be entered into our monthly drawing!)

Please fill out the following requested information and
click here
Complete Name:
City:
State:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
click here

Incomplete Request Will Not Be Processed!!

To be removed: bob186@xxxxxxxxxxxx