[OM] FS Zuiko & Tamron lenses

Subject: [OM] FS Zuiko & Tamron lenses
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:21:51 -0800
Once more time to prune the closet. I have purchases a few new toys so
some nice stuff that just does not get enough use has to go. Hopefully
someone out there can give em a good home. I will post them here for a
week prior to eBaying them.

1.    Tamron Adaptall 28-200 f3.8-5.6 Aspherical Zoom. This is a nice,
compact do-all lens. Great for travel or anytime you want to carry only
one lens. Included are the Olympus Adapter (OL version OM3/4 compatible)
original front and rear lens caps, the original B5FH hood and a new
Tamron matched close-up adapter. The lens is in excellent condition both
functionally and cosmetically with clean glass.  $150.00 + $10.00 for
Priority mail shipping.

2.    Zuiko 50 mm f3.5 Macro. A great normal lens that also does nice
macro work. Highly regarded by many on the list. This one includes
original Olympus front and rear caps. It is in excellent shape
cosmetically showing little evidence of wear. Glass is clean, with
possible a light 'hazing' or cleaning marks on the rear element, very
hard to see w/o a strong light and it is not noticeable through the
viewfinder or in photos.  $125 + $10.00 for Priority mail shipping.

3.    Zuiko 135 mm f3.5 Telephoto. Nice compact telephoto. Easy to carry
and takes great photos. Included are original Olympus front & rear lens
caps and the original hard case! Glass is in excellent shape and lens
functions great. It is in excellent cosmetic shape with the exception of
a very small dent in the aperture ring near the f22 mark. The dent in no
way affects function and is not very noticeable.    $50.00 + $10.00
shipping

4.    Zuiko 100-200mm f5 Zoom    One touch tele zoom. Takes the same 49
mm filter as your normal 50 and is light and compact enough to take
nearly anywhere. This lens is in excellent cosmetic shape and functions
well. It does have some dust inside, and the front coating has small
scratches or cleaning marks in it. Effect on photos is minimal, contrast
and sharpness MIGHT be a little lower than normal. This makes for a nice
portrait lens. given it's condition I am pricing this one as a bargain.
$50.00 + $10.00 for Priority mail shipping.

All lenses are sold with a 30 day no hassle money back guarantee. If you
don't like it just let me know, send it back and I will refund your full
purchase price. You pay only the shipping back to me.

If you have an interest in any of the above e-mail me at:
jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA