Re: [OM] 300 4.5 Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] 300 4.5 Zuiko
From: "dolphans1" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:38:58 -0600
The 300 f-4.5 lens is an excellent lens, it's small and compact and achieves
excellent results.

Remember light is everything and the more light a lens can pull in, the
better your images will look,  and it will also help produce better images.
The lens will become more versatile. i.e shooting in low lighting
conditions.

Sam....