[OM] Re: CH Ling's E10 Digital Pics

Subject: [OM] Re: CH Ling's E10 Digital Pics
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:09:13 +0800
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tim,

Thanks for posting your summary to the list, I think the the slightly
improve in quality was due to the RIP software on the Polaroid. The
most significant improvement I have seen was an portrait shot output
at 1280x850 pixel to negative and then print at one hour lab as usual.
You can never tell it was from digital, even with such small file the
edges are very smooth with only little fuzzy. While on the monitor if
you enlarge the original file to 200% you will clearly see the rough
edges.

Samples for the E-10 shots are still available and welcome to anyone
who interested.

C.H.Ling