Re: [OM] OM-2S

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S
From: gary.hitchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:41:02 +0000 (GMT)
>Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:14:29 -0800
>From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S

>I have no clue as to where it might show up--if
ever, but my OM-2S  SN
>1057954 was stolen on May 26, 2000 from my home
in Portland, OR.

>--Steve

My commiserations Steve. I bought a new black
OM1N just after they went out of production and
it was stolen a month later. Even getting a black
4Ti from the insurance company didn't remove all
the pain, although hopefully my recent eBay
purchase will when it arrives (albeit in chrome).

Gary
(just when I thought I'd cured my addiction I
discovered this mailing list and eBay in the same
week!)