Re: [OM] [no file attached] Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL st

Subject: Re: [OM] [no file attached] Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:55:52 +0000
This is the same message that attacked my machine in January . . . although this time it did not trip McAfee's AV stuff (I didn't knowingly execute the "scr" file before either.) If it's what I got before, it's a variant of the W32/Hybris worm and it is rather nasty.

DON'T open the file attachment!!!!

-- John