RE: [OM] DF Hall of Fame

Subject: RE: [OM] DF Hall of Fame
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:31:08 -0800
How about inverse/reverse Doris stories...   like the other week when I was
in a shop and abandoned all reason at the door and bought an absolutely
mint/pristine chrome 1n w/shoe 4 but NO lens for $300.  I think I checked my
brain at the door on that one.  Don't get me wrong, the camera is beautiful,
but...

Not afraid to admit my weakness
Jim