Re: [OM] OM-2S

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S
From: Stephen Crouch <Crouchs2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:29:11 -0500
>> You have my sympathy, Steve.  Over the years I have lost 2 Leicas
with several lenses, and a Zuiko 400mm in a similar manner.  The bad
feeling lasts a long time, but it is easier if you just do some
things to make it harder for them next time and then try to forget
about it. <<

I know what you mean.  I still hope the thieves get caught but it won't be
with my stuff after this long.  What the heck, insurance and I replaced it,
and an OMG also taken, with an IS-3 and OM-4. (grin).

--Steve
  Full time motorhomer at Pismo Beach