Re: [OM] OM-2S

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S
From: Stephen Crouch <Crouchs2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:29:14 -0500
Volkhart,
I was a serious pain but I upgraded my equipment in the process so I'm over
it.  I just hope the thieves get caught.  I was only gone from home a
couple hours during the theft.  I'm sure they must have seen us leave and
taken advantage of the situation.  I drove past the local high school on
the way out and I'm pretty sure that is where they came from.  I'm pretty
sure that set guns and other punitive devices are illegal now--darn.

Good idea about keeping an inventory with serial numbers.  I gave the
police SN's on my stolen equipment but it apparently didn't show up in the
local outlets for such items.

--Steve