[OM] [OT] Loading difficulties with Olympus Mju II alias Sylus Epic

Subject: [OM] [OT] Loading difficulties with Olympus Mju II alias Sylus Epic
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:30:41 -0800 (PST)
Dear All,

I have just bought an Olympus Stylus Epic (alias Mju II) for my wife,
hoping it would be easy for her to use. Trouble is, loading the film is
a bear! It took me 5 attempts before I got it to feed properly. I'm
used to doing this with my Leica Mini Zoom (that's currently with the
repair shop to try to remove lens fungus) and the loading mechanism
works the same way as far as I can see. Never any problem with the Mini
Zoom. Is there some trick to this with the Stylues Epic that I don't
know about? I'd be grateful for a bit of advice!

Regards,

=====
Ray