Re: [OM] White Painted Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] White Painted Lenses
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:47:13 +0800
I think only the 180/2, 250/2 and 350/2.8 are available in white. In
mid 80s' there were lots of camera manufactures decorated their high
price tele lens with white color, I think it is just fashion and it is
more easy for other people to learn that you are holding an expensive
lens. And I remember a rumour in early 90s', in the sport field there
were much more white lenses than black lenses, it indicated Nxxon was
losing market share to Caxxn. As Nxxon's lenses are always black in
color.

C.H.Ling