Re: [OM] auto ext tube

Subject: Re: [OM] auto ext tube
From: Walt Wayman <HIWAYMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:19:34 -0500
Message text written by INTERNET:olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>If you have a 135/4.5 or 80/4 it is a must, great for field works!

C.H.Ling
<
I've got both these lenses, shoot lots of bugs (I love spiders, which
freaks
out my wife)and agree wholeheartedly.  I shoot with a 4-Ti and Motor Drive
2
on a shoulder pod, sometimes with the T-28 Twin Flash.  It's much more
practical than the bellows outdoors.  Because I have the auto tube, every
time I'm tempted to buy the bellows unit on eBay at a good price, I try to
come up with some good reason.  So far, I haven't thought of one.

Walt Wayman