RE: [OM] DF Hall of Fame

Subject: RE: [OM] DF Hall of Fame
From: "JOHN SCHEUERER" <jhs8956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:25:44 -0500

An inverse /reverse story?
I've owned the OM2000 for over a year now [my first slr camera] and a few Zuiko lenses. Last week I bought an excellent+ OM2 with shoe 3 and a T32 flash that came with a full set of flash color filters,a wide angle diffuser and neutral density filters for $407.00. THIS WAS NOT A DORIS FANG DEAL. However,I have wanted an OM2 for a very long time and was unwilling to wait any longer.I am happy to announce that I am now the proud owner of [[[AN OM SYSTEM CAMERA]]]. No regrets. I love this camera. Maybe I'll get a real good deal on an OM4Ti in the future.

                                 John Scheuerer

from: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>