RE: [OM] DF Hall of Fame

Subject: RE: [OM] DF Hall of Fame
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:35:35 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, JOHN SCHEUERER wrote:

>  Last week I bought an excellent+ OM2 with shoe 3 and a T32
> flash that came with a full set of flash color filters,a wide angle diffuser
> and neutral density filters for $407.00. THIS WAS NOT A DORIS FANG DEAL.
>    However,I have wanted an OM2 for a very long time and was unwilling to
> wait any longer.I am happy to announce that I am now the proud owner of
> [[[AN OM SYSTEM CAMERA]]].  No regrets.  I love this camera. Maybe I'll get
> a real good deal on an OM4Ti in the future.

   John, this is what it's all about: Getting to own and use these
magnificent instruments to make images. I paid $125 +sh for my
35-70/3.5-4.5, a perfectly fair price, considering the LN condition
of the lens. Maybe not a DF deal, but I'm mighty happy with this lens
and THAT's what counts. Congratulations on your OM-2. I love mine.

                                  *= Doris Fang =*