Re: [OM] 650 - 1300mm zoom on eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] 650 - 1300mm zoom on eBay
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruediger Betzold)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 05:56:54 +0100 (MET)
> Anyone see these?
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1215351728  Ther
> appear to be 5 of them for sale, just a couple days for the auction from
> Burheim, Germany.  My German's pretty rusty - anyone know anything about
> these?

yes and no

had once a eBay initiated deal with him but outside of ebay, as
I was to late for auction and he did not sold the item (flash stuff)
nice contact, item as described NIB, I needed the item fast I asked
for COD, no problem. email - answers from him may take one day if initiated
from eBay (through web interface from ebay - this was
in october of the last year) but he send an automatic generated email
and explained why this can happen. (connection between ebay mailserver
and his ISP had some delay). Had also a short telephone talk with him
If you wonder why he has a lot of same items in NIB, he buys stuff from
camera stores that give up and close.
Short translation of item description, Exakta lens, with T2 adapter for
Oly system included, all metal body/frame/socket (what's the correct term
for this ?), focusing through inner element, tripod mount, nearest sharp
point 5m, filter screw 95mm, length 46cm, weight 1.9kg, with lens poush,
NIB.

off line for now it's 6amlocal time and i'll go to bed!
If some more questions I think I will be online for a short look
in 10 hours or so.

Rudy
  Berlin/Germany