Re: [OM] White Painted Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] White Painted Lenses
From: "dolphans1" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 11:02:09 -0600
Dear C.H. Ling

Is there anyway you can scan the catolog of the black 250 and 350mm lens. I
do not ever recall seeing it in publication as a black lens and would be
interested in seeing it.

I have a new brochure of the Olympus C-2100UZ 10X Digital camera. In one of
the pages it has the camera resting on a super telephoto black colored lens,
the lens appears to be another brand and I wonder why Olympus would do this?
The lens looks like a Nikon, anyone else seen it?

Sam....