Re: [OM] Zuikoholics Anonymous Announcement

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikoholics Anonymous Announcement
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 12:47:46 EST
Chris, Verrry good one! I think you should send it out to other lists, who
knows?.. those Leica snobs may send you some of their unused Olympus gear
that's been lying around at the bottom of their closets!
Or maybe some 18 yr old kid working at a camera store who never heard of
anyone he knows using 'lympus gear will box it all up and send it to you!.
I get first dibs on any duplicates you receive!

Regards,
George S.

<SNIP>