Re: [OM] OM-2S

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S
From: Stephen Crouch <Crouchs2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 18:25:57 -0500
>> will CS gas have any harmful effects on photo equipment and films? ;-)
<<

Nah, probably not, besides, nailing the thief would almost be worth it.  I
doubt that the gas would penetrate the cameras and film cassettes for a
while anyway.

Fortunately, my camera equipment was pretty well covered by insurance but
my wife's jewellery coverage wasn't sufficient.  Some things were heirlooms
and irreplaceable/invaluable.  It is good to have an appraisal and pictures
of that sort of thing for the record.  I calculated that the total
replacement value of the loss was around $12,000.

--Steve