[OM] A few more things.....

Subject: [OM] A few more things.....
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 22:01:29 -0600
Well, I made the mistake of reviewing the financials of my OM investment.
Not bad, but more in it then I'd like. So, I thought I'd offer a few things
to my OM family before they go up on to that evil auction site.  Rather than
making this a really lengthy email, I'll just put a title, price and link.
If you're interested, the link will take you to a complete description and
pics.  All prices are before shipping, so shipping is extra.

Bodies:

OM-10 with Manual adapter - EX+ - $85 -
http://www.zuikoholic.com/ItemPages/756.htm
OM-3 - EX- $550 - http://www.zuikoholic.com/ItemPages/923.htm
OM-4 - EX - $300 - http://www.zuikoholic.com/ItemPages/1250.htm

Lenses:

35/2 - EX - $175 - http://www.zuikoholic.com/ItemPages/729.htm
135/2.8 - EX - $110 - http://www.zuikoholic.com/ItemPages/722.htm
135/4 Macro - EX - $295 - http://www.zuikoholic.com/ItemPages/726.htm
65-200/4 - VG - $180 - http://www.zuikoholic.com/category/ZZ.htm

Flashes

T10 w/T Power - $310 - http://www.zuikoholic.com/ItemPages/837.htm

http://www.zuikoholic.com/ItemPages/836.htm

Other:

Bellows - LNIB - $130 - http://www.zuikoholic.com/ItemPages/1163.htm

Guess that's it for now. I've got some other little things, but selling some
or all of these would make me happy.

Tom