Re: [OM] Tamron SP 60-300/3.8-5.4 lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron SP 60-300/3.8-5.4 lens
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 14:00:18 +0100
: However, I have now been offered a Tamron SP 35-105/2.8 Aspherical, for the
: princely sum of $65. Do you (or anyone else) know anything about the
performance
: of this lens?

Do you mean it was offered to you for $65 and you hesitated and didn't even buy
it? I can't believe some people. This lens is in the same quality range as the
Zuiko 35-80mm/F2.8 and it costed about $1200 when new. It is my standard lens
and thought that the $500 I paid for it (NIB) already was a steal deal...

hnz