Re: [OM] Story: A Special Birthday OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Story: A Special Birthday OM
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 09:38:35 -0800
At 08:45 AM 2/18/01 -0800, you wrote:
>"We spend our years as a tale that is told. The days of our years are
>threescore and ten . . . "
>
>Sorry to write such a long message, but this is important to me.
>Yesterday was my dad's 70th birthday.  His name is Gayle, which means
>"her father's joy." (I guess my grandparents didn't do their research.)
>Fathers come in all varieties, and among other things, mine was one who
>was enthusiastic about just about anything that caught my
>interest--including OMs.

Kelton,

There is no need to apologize - the story truly speaks volumes about both
your Dad and yourself. In our hectic world we too often forget and take for
granted those who have been around us and fail to recognize how they have
truly helped make us who and what we are. Make sure you continue to take
that time.

Our thoughts are with you and yours.
Barry H