Re: [OM] [OT] eBay Search

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] eBay Search
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 13:48:40 -0400

Mark Dapoz wrote:

> If an international search is used, all eBay items in all countries will
> show up (assuming you don't limit the search scope).

Yes, one of the things you can do with searching is limit where the item
is located and/or where it's availible to. Usually, I never use the
location. But, I always limit by where it's availible to since I'm in
Canada. That way, I'll only see items from people that are willing to
ship to Canada. When you list an item, there are some options to say
what countries you'll ship to. If you said anywhere, then that search
will come up for anyone if they search for items, even if they limit to
things that will go to their country.

Or as was pointed out, it could just be that the user didn't limit the search.

--
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey,
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx