Re: [OM] [OT] 60s television trivia

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] 60s television trivia
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 22:12:02 -0800
Tom, I'd like to lie to you and say I only saw it in re-runs.... but it
doesn't matter. What brilliance these guys had. Or is it that they just
capitalized on my own warped sense of humor? I remember Buck Henry in
Saturday Night Live, but never had the appreciation for his performance. Mel
Brooks is another story. Can't get enough.

Good memories. Outrageous humor without the filth. (just a little dirty...)
-Mickey