[OM] Help/T-32

Subject: [OM] Help/T-32
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:51:24 -0500 (EST)
  In a freak accident, I dropped the battery compartment door to
one of my T-32's, and as (bad) luck would have it, when it hit
the ground, one of the little tabs at the edge broke off. I picked it
up and tried to put it on. It slid back on, and seems to hold, but I'd
feel better with one with both tabs intact. If anyone has one of these to
sell, new (shudder at the thought of that er...precious OM plastic)
or used, please let me know.

                        *= Doris Fang =*