Re: [OM] Story: A Special Birthday OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Story: A Special Birthday OM
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:02:55 +0800
Its a wonder to see how technology (OM cameras) become agents of intimacy
across generations. Here we see the old and the young share the pleasures of
the beauty around us, extend their artistic impulse in a process that builds
bonds and unites loved ones. Isn't it just great.? Technology in this case
is not alienating as they say email is to some because as a medium it is not
very tangible.