Re: [OM] PM-MTob mount

Subject: Re: [OM] PM-MTob mount
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 19:56:00 +0100
Frank van Lindert wrote:

> Why not sacrifice an OM body cap? The aftermarket metal ones would be
> best, but of course it is necessary to tap the thread into those.
> RMS thread size is W 0.8" x 1/36".
> (see http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/microlen.htm )
> The plastic Olympus caps can probably be treated the same way as with
> the plywood... just 'force' the lens into an almost perfectly fitting
> hole.
>
> Frank van Lindert
> Utrecht NL.

It's all a matter of pragmatism: I had a spare T2 adapter. I don't have
a spare body cap (I may be a zuikoholic, but it's not that bad yet).
Besides, the T2 gives the proper diaphragm coupling for the light
meter when using automatic extension tubes.

Regards
Lars
--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://home.worldonline.dk/~lhaven
"Logic is an organized way of going wrong with confidense"