Re: [OM] OM 2s vs OM PC Program Mode

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 2s vs OM PC Program Mode
From: Eric Goodell <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:37:58 -0500
If your PC underexposes slightly, you would get higher contrast from print
film. Also, if you tend to shoot at wide (small no.) apertures on auto,
then the PC might tend to shoot at comparatively smaller apertures (bigger
no.), which often gives better (i.e. higher contrast) lens performance.

Generally, if all exposure variables are the same both, the lens quality
would determine 1000f contrast (assuming same film, developer, etc.).

Eric