[OM] First 350/2.8 with Zuiko 1.4XA shots...

Subject: [OM] First 350/2.8 with Zuiko 1.4XA shots...
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:13:12 -0800
Hi All! Back from a short vacation and wading through a mountain of
email.

I managed to get some time shooting CART tests at Laguna Seca last
Wednesday morning prior to leaving on our short trip up to the snow with
da kidz. Six of the shots in the following link
(http://motorsportvisions.com/lst01/index.htm) (images #26, and #28 -
#32) were with the combination of the 350/2.8 and 1.4XA Converter (with
my new-to-me OM-4T). All three of my new-to-me toys were aquired from
list members. You know who you are ;-) Thank you!

The scans do not do these images justice by any stretch of the
imagination. My Minolta slide scanner seems to be acting up or something
as I am not getting the kind of results out of it I am used to. Some of
these shots are quite contrasty and perhaps just brought the poor old
scanner to it's knees though. Anyway, have fun and hope someone out
there enjoys yet more pictures of, gasp, cars ;-)

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com