[OM] Multiple unconnected flash pics?

Subject: [OM] Multiple unconnected flash pics?
From: Rainer Wagner <Rainer.Wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:49:15 +0100
Hi all,
In one earlier flash thread somebody mentioned the unique possibility of using
the
OM2 in auto mode in the dark and then use an unconnected flash to sort of
"paint"
the scene with light, until the camera has collected enough and closes the
shutter. Has anybody really used this and are there examples of pictures
available? (This was one of the features of the system that impressed me most
when
i read about it in the seventies. Could not afford Oly gear at that time, only
got
my first OM 2 three years ago.) Are there additional corrections that have to be
considered?
Thanks!
Rainer
(By the way, this is the most active and friendly list that I have seen up to
now!)

--
Dr. Rainer Wagner
MPI fuer neurologische Forschung