Re: [OM] OM-PC Value Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-PC Value Question
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:18:19 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:50, clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Dan Lau wrote:

>> You might also want to check out the hot shoe.  My OM-PC just recently
>> refused to fire the flash.  I know the T20 is good because it works
>> properly on my OM-1 (and a Pentax K1000).  It also used to work with
>> the OM-PC, but now only the flash-ready light is lit and the flash
>> does not fire.

>Don't forget that a PC won't fire a dedicated flash in Auto or Program
>mode unless the indicator in the finder is at "60" or lower....

Yes, thank you, Clint for the clarification.  Good point for those who
are new to the OM-PC.  I knew that (I've owned the OM-PC many, many
years, in fact, it was serviced at PhotoSphere about 4 years ago).  But
unfortunately my OM-PC will not fire the flash even when on manual with
speed set to 60 or slower.
        -Dan