[OM] RE: [OT] Pacific Northwest Oly user group get together

Subject: [OM] RE: [OT] Pacific Northwest Oly user group get together
From: "Donald MacDonald" <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 21:29:45 -0000
Hey, now that's a get-together I would love to attend! Unfortunately,
getting there from Scotland would be too hard (though I got to Botrange!!).
My friend Jim Delara, who lives in Ballard, could attend, but I don't think
he's interested in cameras. Rats.

He was telling me he and Steve Hampsten (Andy's brother) were out for a
40-miler on the north side of Lake Washington the other day; I managed 16
freezing miles around my local lanes. And got covered in mud.

Oh, well. I'll be thinking about you. Let us know how it goes!

Donald.

Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk