Re: [OM] Help/T-32

Subject: Re: [OM] Help/T-32
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 23:19:37 EST

> I would recommend trying JB WELD.  If you cant glue the peice back on, you
> can
> apply extra and file it into shape.  It's amazingly strong.

Here is what you should really do (actually Doris already know this, but I'll
post it for the rest of the list):
Call Olympus America at (800) 622-6372, press #1 at the first message, and
press #4 at the second message.  That takes you to the parts department.  If
they don't pick up, call back every five or ten minutes until they do.  I've
never had them return my calls.  When you finally get through, ask for a
battery cover to the T-32 flash.  A part number is always better, but I don't
know it for this item.  It should cost you $3.25 + 6ales tax and some
shipping.  If they have it in stock you will probably have it in a week or
two.  If it is out of stock, then it may take a year or more.  If it is out
of production, then you will never get it.

Good luck!!!
--p.j. (praying they actually _have_ all the pieces and part I ordered today)