Re: [OM] om-2n..should I get one

Subject: Re: [OM] om-2n..should I get one
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:32:54 -0500
If you are offering one body to Camtech as a trade in or parts body, that
can be worked out.  I can decide which one is more serviceable when I see
them.  If both bodies are complete with all external parts (rewind knob
etc.) then I can credit some $ toward the repair.
regular overhaul on a 2/2N is usually $119.  If body needs a new circuit,
expect about $40 for parts, return shipping atleast $30.  Depending on
condition of non-working 2/2N, trade in can be $30 to $45 taken off repair
total.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000