Re: [OM] Another goodie (85/2 is gone!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Another goodie (85/2 is gone!)
From: Eric Goodell <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:46:58 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
It all started innocently enough.. I went online to look up
a library book, and ended up buying the 85mm f2... I know
this is a sweet lens, and so I just couldn't resist... I
even gave everyone about 15 minutes to buy it first while I
thought about it. But of course none of you did, so I guess
it's not your fault. Can I blame e-bay for the buy it now
feature, or is this somehow my own fault?

Zuikoholically yours,
Eric