Re: [OM] Tamron historical list.

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron historical list.
From: "k.matsumoto" <GHA02260@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:46:16 +0900
> >I have discovered - new to me at least - a table of Tamron zoom lenses on
> >Tamron's Japanese website.
> >It lists zooms from 1979 by model number, and has a lot of useful data, like
> >intro date, withdrawal date, and original price in yen.
>
> That's strange, it doesn't list my old Tamron zoom. As I recall, it's a 35-70
> /2.8-3.5 +Macro. It doesn't say "SP" on it either. Hmmm, maybe it's older
> than 1979?

I don't know if this will help, but it's a list of Adaptall II
manual focus zoom lenses (if you can't read the Japanese title).

BTW, I'm waiting for quite a long time for Olympus' own museum (they
have been preparing for that nearly a year).  Canon has a nice
virtual museum at their site.

kazuya matsumoto