Re: [OM] OT ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] OT ebay
From: "kam" <kamm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:54:20 +0800
I am not sure the new mail system can prevent the prevailing practice.
There are simply too many ways to get around the restriction - the
seller/buyer can give his email address to the other side in the mail that
is sent through ebay, or the seller can include his email/icq# in the
description of the item, or, before the auction ends, the buyer may give his
contact to the seller by asking a question ...  If ebay is thinking of
grabbing more money, a more easy way out is to charge a small admission fee.

Regards,
Kam