Re: [OM] OT ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] OT ebay
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:15:30 -0500
Yes, I use my email address as my handle, as THEY suggested.  I read they
will be asking people to change to a non-email handle.  GOOD LUCK.   They
can't force people to change it, can they?

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000