Re: [OM] OT ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] OT ebay
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:03:41 -0800
You mean people really do that? I would never do such a nefarious thing as
communicate with a seller who's reserve was not met. How did I get the 75-150 f4
Zuiko, never you mind folks. :)

I don't see that it would make much difference, people will still find a way
around it. Besides which, if something does not meet reserve it really is none
of eBays business what the seller does after that.

Jim Couch