Re: [OM] List will be down for a while...

Subject: Re: [OM] List will be down for a while...
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:40:42 EST
In a message dated 2/22/01 8:33:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> i hereby prescribe[1] to all listies that are going to suffer not getting
>  their fix of zuikdom:
>
>  go out, shoot a roll of film AT LEAST this weekend, instead of zoning out
>  on the screen. doctor's order.

I've been home from work sick with the crud all week.  Mournfully looking out
the window at glorious sunshine and sunsets MADE for a 300/4.5.  I'm
surrounded by OM gear I can't hold steady for the coughing fits.  What's the
prescription for THAT?

Rich