Re: [OM] List will be down for a while...

Subject: Re: [OM] List will be down for a while...
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:21:23 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

>I've been home from work sick with the crud all week.  Mournfully looking out
>the window at glorious sunshine and sunsets MADE for a 300/4.5.  I'm
>surrounded by OM gear I can't hold steady for the coughing fits.  What's the
>prescription for THAT?

clean all items if needed, check aperture blade for oil, dry fire the
bodies to excercize them.

then put one a lens (50mm or wider, the faster the better), get a roll of
400 or higher film, put on a body of your choice, and shoot it all,
indoors, sans flash, wide open if you have to. think, think, think some
more, and then make the shot. you'll feel much better. regards,

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01