Re: RE :[OM] FLASH FAILS ON AUTO MODE

Subject: Re: RE :[OM] FLASH FAILS ON AUTO MODE
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:44:41 -0600 (CST)
On Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:14:16 +0800, Jim wrote:

>No doubt the T-32 is a great flash but I still prefer the Sunpak as I'm
>using bounce flash for most indoor shots.
>In the vertical format, the Sunpak flash able to swivel to wards the ceiling
>for bounce and the power ratio (1/2 to 1/16) is very useful for outdoor
>fill-in flash. It has a faster re-cycling time than the T-32.

Yup - and that extra power in the 433D doesn't hurt a bit. I just
added a T-32 to my collection and shot a couple of games with it, and
boy can you tell the difference between GN 32 and GN 36 when you have
a background a couple of stops underexposed. My T-32 will go into the
bag for a just in case flash, though, and it'll be handy for
multi-flash setups.

BB
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx