[OM] Somebody stop me...

Subject: [OM] Somebody stop me...
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:28:05 +0000 (GMT)
Just had a look on Ebay, (UK) which could have been a mistake. There's a
couple of tidy looking OM2s, but most worryingly a no-reserve OM-1,
being sold "for spares or repair" because there's a dodgy wire to the
battery compartment.  Wouldn't bother me much because I'd use it with an
handheld meter.  One of us ought to rescue it.

Oh, and for the documentation freaks amongst us, this might be
interesting - it's even got a line drawing of an OM2 with winder,
a T-32 and an XA on the cover:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1215839836

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |