Re: [OM] Newbie Questions (OM10)

Subject: Re: [OM] Newbie Questions (OM10)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:05:57 -0700
On 24 Feb 2001, at 1:30, Philip Pemberton wrote:

>     I've just joined this list and I've got a few questions.

Welcome aboard, Philip!

> I haven't seen any Olympus flashes in my area at a cost of less than
> UK£229.99.

That's ridiculous prices for an OM flash!  You should be able to get
yourself a T20 (good 'nuff for the OM-10) for around US$30 or
thereabouts.

> BTW, I'm currently waiting for a new manual from Olympus UK - £5 on its way
> to them, new manual (hopefully) on its way to me... How long do Olympus
> usually take to despatch manuals?

I've never ordered anything from Olympus, let alone the UK branch, but
according to others it can take anywhere from a day or two to a lifetime.
 Hope yours arrives before your first pension cheque.  :-)

G'luck in your quest!

Regards,

Chris

---