Re: [OM] Manuals (Was Newbie Questions) & WTB OM manuals

Subject: Re: [OM] Manuals (Was Newbie Questions) & WTB OM manuals
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 15:26:00 EST
I have ordered a manual for the OM 1 (not the OM 1n) and a manual for the OM
4 from Olympus.  So far they have shipped me a manual for a tape recorder and
an obscure flash unit.  Don't ask how that happened, however I think it
speaks volumes about the quality of our education system.  I shouldn't have
said that!  Please don't start a thread about the education system.  I guess
the choices are to order something from Olympus and take your chances or take
your chances and give ebay a try.   The other choice is to put it out to the
group that want to buy a manual.
I would like an original OM 1 manual set (not the OM 1n) and an original OM 4
set.  I do have some other manuals and other small OM stuff I would trade or
I can purchase out right, whichever works for the other party.  If you have
what I want, let me know what you need in the way of OM stuff or money for
the manuals.  Bill Barber